Removing the Frost King Window Kits is fairly simple.
1) Before pulling the plastic film away from your window frame, you might want to get your hair dryer (yes, the same one you used to install the window kits in the first place) and heat up the area around the double sided tape. This should soften the tape and allow you to more easily pull the tape away from your window frame.
2) Once you’ve softened the adhesive, pull off the plastic film. The adhesive should come right off with the film.
3) Any stubborn areas of tape that just won’t come off? Use the hairdryer (again) to soften the remaining tape. Then, you can use commercial cleaning products, warm soap and water, or a mix of acetone and water to loosen the tape.
4) All that is left is to gently rub off the remaining tape with your fingertips or a soft brush.
5) If the film is still in good shape, you can always store it away for next winter. Just make sure you keep it someplace away from direct sunlight or heat, and don’t forget where you pack it away.