View All Tips&Tricks
Summer sun and balmy weather is great. The insects and the critters? Not so great. These six smart DIY tips will keep bugs and other pests outside, where they belong:
- Trim shrubs or bushes that touch your home’s exterior.
- If you have a garden, pick fruits and vegetables as soon as they are ready.
- Keep bird feeders 25 feet or more from your house.
- Eliminate standing water on your property to stop mosquitos from breeding and hatching.
- Check the seal on your garage door to make sure it does not have gaps or holes that let in bugs or animals; if necessary, replace it with a Frost King Garage Door Bottom Our video can help you choose the right product for your garage door.
- Install a Frost King Door Sweep on exterior doors and storm doors to keep out crawling insects.
- Don’t have window screens? You can still let in the fresh summer air if you install WB Marvin Adjustable Window Screens, which are made in a variety of sizes to fit any window.