View All Tips&Tricks
Get ready to open your home to spring breezes! Set aside some time this month to inspect windows and make sure they are in good working order.
- Check each window for broken or cracked panes, or glass that needs reglazing.
- Examine sills inside and out to check for water damage. Replace any rotted or damaged wood, and touch up minor damage with a fresh coat of paint.
- Look for air leaks around window frames, and seal gaps with Frost King Vinyl Foam Weatherseal, which is waterproof, weather resistant, and suitable for indoor or outdoor use. This easy DIY project takes five minutes. Watch our video for installation tips.
- If you have storm windows, swap them out for screens; repair any rips or holes with Frost King Screen Patches.
- Finally give the windows a good wash inside and out—then kick back and welcome warmer weather with a crystal-clear view.